Adayaalam Centre for Policy Research (ACPR) invites applications for the position of Programmes Manager!
Duties will include:
- Organizing and implementing capacity-building and outreach programs across the North-East with a variety of groups including university students, families of the disappeared and journalists
- Coordinating with other civil society organizations
- Writing donor reports and grant applications
Eligible candidates for this position will ideally:
- Have 2+ years experience working in programming for a civil society organization/NGO in Sri Lanka;
- Have strong networks based in the North-East;
- Be proficient in speaking, reading and writing Tamil and proficient in reading and writing English;
- Have an interest in human rights and capacity-building;
- Be prepared to travel throughout the North-East for programming-related work; and
- Be willing to start employment as soon as possible
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your CV, two references and a writing sample (in English) by September 30, 2018.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.