ACPR is recruiting a Junior Researcher (Contract)!
Adayaalam Centre for Policy Research (ACPR) invites researchers with minimum
one-year experience to apply for a part-time Junior Researcher (contract) position
The position is for a full-time contract for 5 months starting from September 2018 to
Duties will include:
• Plan and conduct interviews across North with another researcher;
• Note-taking and data entry; and
• Legal and social sciences research.
Eligible candidates for this position will:
• Have minimum one year experience in research or recently graduated with a
university degree in law, political or social science, economics or a related
subject and have interest in research;
• Be proficient in speaking, reading and writing Tamil + reading and writing in
• Have an interest in accountability and human rights issues;
• Be prepared to travel throughout North or East for field research; and
• Be willing to start employment as of September 20, 2018
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your CV and two
references by September 5, 2018.
We strongly encourage applications from women and individuals with disabilities.